Periodic Contributor

Absurdly high game scores--Mahjongg Candy

How can MikeS be the top scoring person everyday---like everyday with an absurdly high score.   How is this system being gamed    Don't even want to play that anymore.  You can always be the top scorer if you end up being the only one playing.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Just don't worry about it. In this world of high tech & computer programming many people have different ways to play the same game. Just look at your scores & have fun! I play MahJong Candy every day & I'm always happy to hit 130,000 or over. Many times I don't hit 100,000. I think my high score is almost 190 but I'm sure that was when I was able to uncover the 2x, 4x, & 6x in the very beginning. Have fun! (I play on my laptop with a mouse.)
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png