Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP , Please take a look at Pyramid Solitaire. Issue again!

Message 1 of 4

One other thing I thought you should know.  I play on a regular desktop computer with a standard wireless mouse.  No bells or whistles or gaming devices.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I have been playing this game for over 5 years, and your are right, it is very addicting.  I find the key to doing well is focusing and speed.  When I begin play the first few games are practice.  At some point I find that I can almost feel it inside when a game goes well.  All the cards fall into place.  Try to pull as many cards from the pyramid into the delete pile as possible.  Also, when playing try to keep a steady pace (speed) throughout the game with no hesitations.  I find the game scores appear to be extremely better with no pauses or hesitations on your part.  Hope this helps!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Bonnie I am addicted to Pyramid and I see your name there each day. Would you share your secret?  I play fairly fast but rarely get over the low 1800's  My high score is 1838 but I have not got near that since.  I think one trick is not to draw from the bottom but try to draw from the pyramid Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP , Please take a look at Pyramid Solitaire. Issue again!

Message 4 of 4

Pyramid solitaire is having a problem again with high score cheaters.  AARP could you please go in and remove the high score cheater that has surfaced again?  It is not fair to all of the members who love this game and play this game to the best of their ability the normal and fair way.  There is no way a normal person could get a high score above 1880, but this member apparently is Superman/Superwoman with a score of over 22,000!  HELP US, AARP!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users