AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 131 of 288

@jackfish42 

Lynne posted earlier  & I also posted about 4 posts below you how to stop the subscription to this thread 

Also in future if you don't want the emails when you post make sure to uncheck the "Email me when someone replies" box 

Hope this helps 

Ginger  : ) 

Screenshot_20190428-171321_Samsung Internet.jpgHow to unsubscribe from emails of thread

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 288

To AARP:  Your changes are BAD.  The last time AARP made major changes, we couldn't play most of the games. Now AARP is messing up the few remaining games.  I HOPE  you do BETTER this time.  You're losing your audience big time by making horrible changes that your audience does NOT want.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 288

I am writing this not only to thank you so much for stopping the maddness of all those emails, but also to test that I did it right.

I couldn't find the place to confirm I wanted to deleat those notices( the last step you mentioned) finally clicked on the box near the top with the 3 dots in it and that was where it was. Mentioning this to help the next person.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 288

Good news.  Hope the game site is better. I have not used it in months because of the slowness and removal of my favorite.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 288

Have received your "new games" email 21 times! Stop already!

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 288

you should add in games that were part of Smart-Kit.com games -- these were educational and school-safe strategy games that were mainly targeted at young people, but are great games that i as an older adult truly enjoyed playing.  check them out and include.  Also check out the types of logic games found on puzzles.org--things such as Strimko.  These are great too.  Let's up the choices at AARP games. Thanks

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 288

Spellbound is the only game I sincerely like playing, as that is what keeps me coming back.  I have tried others.  If Spellbound isn't going to be offered anymore, that's not a good solution.  The only thing this new Spellbound needed to be as good as the first, is to be able to make the letters scramble when you want, and see what other words are too be made--this games Spellbound, the letters sit stationary, and it is just not as interesting.  Please don't get rid of spellbound, as that has been my go to game for quite a long time, and I probably won't have the desire to continue here then, sadly.  

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 288

How can we move up or shrink or remove the Big red band going across the middle of the screen? And blank wasted space above the band with the vertical word Advertisement in the space. Have to play game on bottom quarter of the screen. Also hard to read your articles. This is very irritating. Jerome.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 288

Spellbound won't be available any more.  But you can play it at Arkadium.com.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Glad

Message 140 of 288

I’m glad too and hope this means that I won’t have to use a magnifier to read the clues for the crossword puzzle. I also hope there is a resource that will read and answer if I have a problem. Thank you, I really enjoy all games but my favorite is the Crossword Puzzle.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Jeopardy!® for AARP Tournament! Play now until Jan. 17 for a chance to win up to $500 from AARP. See Rules.

jeopardy for aarp logo