Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 41 of 288

In my experience your "improvements" ruin the games.  I am down to one game that I play after the last round of improvements.  It is being taking off line to improve it.  I expect when it comes back it will not be worth playing. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 288

If games are going to be faster, that's not better. Faster is more stressful & slower is relaxing. Not being able to finish a jigsaw is very frustrating. Why not make some games faster & others slower?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 288

Hope you are correct and that the games will get better.  I still cannot believe you eliminated games (such as Yarnz and now Eggs Blast) without asking players for their opinions.  I hope Yarnz will be a returning game!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 288

Currently, even the mini crossword game is a resource hog. My computer fans spin like crazy. Possibly due to all the ads. Hope things improve with the upgrade.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 288

I cannot get 10x10 arcade! What is the problem?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 288

Glad to hear it!  I’ve been frustrated by seldom/no-load of solitaire games. Thanks, 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 288

Hello how are you doing today. It's be many years since I been around here. I use to spend time on Our Front Porch alot. What's new around here. And I forgot to see where I can read any comments sent to me. Thank You.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 288

SOME OF THE SCORING IN MAHJONG SEEMS VERY HIGH  EVEBUNBELIEVABLE.

I HOPE THE SPEEDING UP DOESNT MAKE ITD IFFICULT FOR OLD FINGERS LIKE MINE

PFC

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 288

Thanks for mentioning the weird scoring for Pyramid Solitaire. I have also noticed instances where the score is just not recorded at all (even yes, when logged on).

I agree that it's not a big thing but it does take away from the game and is discouraging when a great score is not even recorded. Now I keep my own scores on a pad of paper next to me.

I also miss the old jigsaw puzzle games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 288

Same here.  I wont't be back if Spellbound is gone--PLUS, I don't care to anyway, if they don't make it like the first one where you could cause the letters to scramble.  This last one wasn't good because you couldn't do that, so the letters sat there in oine format.  Not fun.  Definitely the first Spellbound was better. 

Kudos
Views