Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 101 of 288

I certainly hope so . Your last “upgrade “ made it impossible to open some of my favorite game ! Your IT people suggested clearing cookies which I do regularly, or to change browser! The result , have to open several times because the site has to keep reloading “ because error occurred “ or “ site crashed” ! Now some of word games never open ! Hope new upgrade does not cause more problems !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 288

At bottom of game it says on left side details & on wright leader board just press which one u will see how to play game. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 288

Hopefully you will provide instructions for each game, making I am looking in the wrong place but it certainly not clear

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 288

I am very disappointed that Spellbound is "expiring " from your word games. You have more than one type of word search, more than one type of crossword puzzle, yet only one Spellbound. Why is this game the one you are getting rid of? It is my favorite.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 288

Hi @sherryh818868 @sk6714 @paradise99 

Thanks for your feedback. We’re happy to report that Scramble Words will replace Spellbound on the refreshed game site. It’s very similar to Spellbound, but it also gives you the ability to shuffle letters and see what the words are to be made. We find it to be quite fun and lively, and we hope it will become a new favorite of yours!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 288

Pleae provide a "don't show me this again" option for the yellow announcement of impending change.  I got it already.   Games is Getting a Makeover! In the middle of May.  I got it!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 288

Please do not eliminate Spellbound. This game actually requires some modicum of intelligence. There is no similar game on your website. It's popular and we already lived through an update, which left many unable to play for weeks. Why get rid of it now? Is there anyone listening? Do you care what your members think??

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Mahjongg Dimensions

Message 108 of 288

Now I see that not only is it not letting me play to the end of the time alloted, but it is posting the wrong score. Would you fix that?

Also, please either leave Spellbound or replace it with an equally fun game that challenges our memory and knowledge. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 288

I love outspell.  Please keep it the way it is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 288

@boblster 

Hey Bob 

I just  did a search "Game Changes" found many topics dating back to 2014 

So changes seem to bring good and bad You may wanna check out 

Lynne @AARPLynne  did say that they were taking all comments and suggestions as guidance for the future update

So hopefully it'll be an improvement 

There certainly a mass of interest based on 200+ comments here 

Enjoy your day everyone!

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Learn how to improve your problem-solving skills and enter the Love Your Brain sweepstakes from AARP Staying Sharp!