AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

SAS
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Glad

Message 111 of 288

I certainly hope the new one is going to better than this one - it is terrible - I hate it

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 112 of 288

Are you going to have the top eggz game?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 288

EVERY time a game has been changed by any website, the new one SUCKS!  I do not expect your change to prove any different.  I can only hope I am wrong.  My question is always, did anyone complain about the original version?  Was the new version tested on an audience?  If so, what was the response?  Did the new change prove popular?  My guess is "no" to all questions.  Of course, my comments do not matter:  you will do whatever the **bleep** you want irrespective of popular desire.  For sure, you feel somehow it will provide you with more money, directly or indirectly.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 288

Iam more frustrated than ever because games I want to play don't come up.  Thinking maybe if I joined AARP the games would be available more promptly.  I don'thave forever --I am 89 years old.  What is wrong with you people?

Virginia Dawson

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 288

Look forward to new games.  Hoping upgrade heart includes new Jigsaw puzzles - my favorite pastime. The current choices have become stale.  Thank you.

Heart

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 288

I'm REALLY going to miss Spellbound.  It is/was a unique game, while most of the other word games are variations of 2 or 3 other games.   This was a really good game, and a lot of us are going to miss it.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 288

On the original site I had many games which would not work.  Then AARP changed things to get rid of the Adobe application and even more games would not work.  I have two "browsers" on my PC (MS Edge and Google Chrome)  The solution I was given?  Use Firefox!  OK, so I tried Firefox and some of the games previously not working now worked, but not all.  What is the real solution?  Fix the problem which existed in the first place.  Having to have additional "browsers" on my PC to be able to play a few games is beyond rediculuos.  And now they announce that they are going to change things again?  When will it ever end. Come on AARP, with all your ads, your requests for donations etc, is giving us back something for nothing really that hard?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 288

Love all games except( Best Crosswords  two many of these )

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 288

First you took away my kitty cat, now you are taking away my chicken.  How about a vote before you do away with the games!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 288
Updates long over due need more games that are challenging to the brain thanks
Barb
Kudos