Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 121 of 288

Hopefully, it will get much better especially for iPads, so may games are not available or were available and aren’t any more. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 122 of 288

More Daily Crosswords.  

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 288

Thanks for your positivity, Ginger @gm5271. We're excited, too!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 288

You made a mistake the last time you "update" the games section and now you want to do it again.. and plan to get rid of Flip Out.. soon the only games you will have will be different versions of Mahjong  ~ some of us like to play the others too.. Keep what is there now... please

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 288

please bring back find o vision. i love that game. you introduced me to so many great games, and then they were gone. mahjonng toy chest, at first i did not like the new one, but am used to it now, even though if you were to bring back the old one i would be just as happy. and your regular spider solitaire, boy would i love to have that back. played that one several times a day. looking forward to your new games.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 288

Kudos

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 288

You hit the nail on the head!  Last time AARP "improved" their games I lost the ability to play over 60% of the games they now offer.  Have used both Chrome and Safari with no change in ability to play games.  I am an AARP member and logged in so it is not "member only" games where I have the problem.  Really? Wish they would stop discontinuing games I like and making it impossible to access and play the games that still exist. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Rcertainly hope soe

Message 128 of 288

Can’t wait for the change to come.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 129 of 288

I see that "Spellbound" and "Mahjongg Dimensions Candy" are annotated as "Expiring Soon".

Will these be replaced with newer versions of the exact same game? Im hoping thats the case. These are the 2 primary games that our family enjoys playing and are the most challenging games that pit you against the clock. These are also the 2 games that keep us coming back to AARP.com on a daily basis. Keep up the good work and give us some good news (dont discontinue those 2 games!). Thanks...

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 130 of 288

@ms1877 

Glad it helped

There certainly alot of posts to this thread compared to others

Going to attach box that needs to be unchecked when you post to avoid following thread/ emails

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Ginger : ) 

20190428_174837.jpgUncheck to not get emails

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22