Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 141 of 288

The new spellbound is SO MUCH BETTER than the old one

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 142 of 288

Unreal the amount of posts to this topic lots of excitement 

I look forward to trying play games again after update Hope it'll be an improvement not a loss to those who enjoy the games

Thanks @AARPLynne for telling us how to hit x to be able play now I too thought it wasn't working

Thanks for all you do for our community 

Everyone have a blessed weekend 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 143 of 288

@AARPLynne wrote:

Hi @patty3970, you can change your settings so you won't receive the notifications. To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications
  2. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.

@sanbecker10 

Hey Sanb 

@AARPLynne 

Posted the attached comment early in thread which will guide you to remove your subscription to this thread and stop your emails

If you don't desire get emails from your posts make sure you uncheck box "Email me when someone replies" this will avoid your being subscribed 

Hope this helps 

Have a beautiful weekend! 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 144 of 288

I totally agree. Scores in the billions and high millions (Alu’s Revenge 2 for one) are not being reached by people. I do believe there is a program playing for them. With Spellbound, before the last change it was possible to reach scores in the one or two millions from time to time. Since the change scores are being reached in the double digit millions.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 145 of 288

I belong to AARP and can't play some of the games so if the site is getting better it won't help me out!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 146 of 288

Thank you!!! Looking forward to the New & Improved site!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 147 of 288

Thank you for the games.  There is one thing that absolutely ruins every WORD WIPE game and is exhausting and very frustrating.  It is my favorite game.  The idea is super.  However, when I get just so far in the fame, the ability to form words locks or freezes so I can't form a word, YET the time for the round goes on, thus making it impossible to continue the game and losing far beyond the time I might have been able to play.  It does this repeatedly, and is so discouraging.  Can this be fixed????  ALSO, is there a way to control the size of the font of the letters?  It automatically changes the size of the letters without any control of what I get.  I find the huge letters very disturbing, as if they are right in your face, and prefer the smaller letters.  Is there a way to control their size???

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 148 of 288

1) Please let us enjoy the completed jigsaw at the large size for a few seconds. 2) please tell us at some point the city or country location of the puzzle photos in  jigsaw.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 149 of 288
Absolutely!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 150 of 288

In case my opinion matters, it is sooo frustrating when you change games -- and they are NEVER better or similar.

But what I really want to suggest is including the option of allowing people to play slowly, at their own pace, without it always having to be a race. Part of the benefits of playing games is keeping your mind active. Allow me the joy of mastering a game no matter how slow my brain is working   --or at least give us more time, please.

Kudos
Views