Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 181 of 288

Oh, no.. the last change was not for the best and now you want to make more changes.. we oldsters are playing these games for fun and you are now taking that away from us... Boo Hiss why can't you just allow us to have Flip Out and the other games.. DON'T CHANGE THINGS AGAIN.. last time the change sure wasn't for the better....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 182 of 288

Don't understand why Space Hunt is going away - great game to improve your reflexes and 3-D perception. I've never had a problem with any game running "slow."

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 288

Would love more card games please. Thank you.Smiley Happy

R.Dicus

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 288

@bettym630283, thank you for your feedback. We modified the notice so you may close it after viewing. All you need to do is simply click the "X" and the message will disappear. Thanks for the suggestion!

untitle.jpg.pngclick "X" to close the notice

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 288

Hi @patty3970, you can change your settings so you won't receive the notifications. To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications
  2. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 186 of 288

It would be nice if we could play against other players.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 187 of 288

I hope they bring back THE ORIGINAL  EASY SOLITAIRE, there are quite a few senior citizens that miss playing THIS game

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: I hope so

Message 188 of 288

I hope one of the changes is to the Mahjongg Dimensions games. Arkadium needs to remove the “Speed Match” that floats across the playing field.The faster you play, the more the words obscure the playing field. It has become frustrating to play. Plus I play 2 rounds and the web page reloads “ because a problem occurred”. Increased speed will be appreciated on some of the games that are so slow you could fall asleep waiting. ( Like Bubble Dragons). I play to relax and have some fun, not to test my brain power.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 189 of 288

I’m sorry to hear that Flip Flop will be discontinued.  I hope it will be replaced with another memory game.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 190 of 288

Please don't get rid of EggzBlast and Space Hunt!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.