AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 201 of 288

In the game 5Roll could you seperate the sound of the clicking dice and the music, which i find irritating. 

Bubble dragons saga. After I play for a while the game gets corrupted and I have to close out and start again. I do not understand the scoring. When I play a section I get a score in the thousands for each. But where it shows my all time score it is 216. I do not think I ever got that far in the sections.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 202 of 288

Everytime you make a change things are worse! Stop changing things!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 203 of 288

I am totally addicted to the Word Wipe game and wanted to mention that there is a glitch in the game. A number of letters (maybe as many as 9 grouped together) in the bottom center of the board do not work well. I don't think it's my computer, though I would be interested in finding out if anyone else has this problem.

What happens is when I click on certain keys in the lower center of the board to form a word, nothing happens. The keys do not light up and I'm not able to form the word. I can occasionally get those keys to work if I "go around;" that is, click on another letter in the word, then go back to click on the letter I wanted, but this of course wastes time and the point is to form words as quickly as possible, so you can imagine that this is a very frustrating experience when the clock is running out. Could you please check to see if you have any problem getting the letters in the lower center of the board to light up when you click on them? I don't think it's any particular letters, just their location on the board.

Please let me know what you find out. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 204 of 288

You need to include better instructions for the games such as how to earn boosters. The limited directions border on worthless.  And please bring back Yarnz! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 205 of 288

Great.  Bring back Ice Cream Blast!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 206 of 288
Clic Bait
The games should be a perk to our membership, not a way for aarp to track and sell user info
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Rcertainly hope soe

Message 207 of 288

Don't censor word games

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 208 of 288

Thank you for you doing New Improvement on Games , and make it more easy-to-use Thank you 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 209 of 288

Sure hope so! As others have mentioned, many of the games I liked were no longer available after the last "fix"

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 210 of 288

Great!  Love all of the games, and if it's getting an upgrade, that's even better.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22