Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 251 of 288

Thank you!  I really enjoy the games and appreciate AARP keeping things up-to-date.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 252 of 288

Hope its for the better this time

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 253 of 288

I enjoyed your game Age Of Alchemy but when you changed from Flash, and I clicked on Age Of Alchemy, a different game appeared. The new game was similar but worse. I hope that you can let people play Age Of Alchemy again.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 254 of 288

why discontinuing spellbound?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 255 of 288

Truly hope this will be better as I do not find the last enhancement to be any better. Playing the games has been more of an issue. I find the app on my Apple iPad crashes when I am reaching a higher score when playing 3D Mahjonng. It also just stops the game when I am on my computer and gives me a score even though the timer shows I still have several minutes. You discontinued most of my favorite games and the graphics on the new versions of the few you carried over are not as easily recognizable. Now you are discontinuing one of the last remaining favorites, Flip Out. My need for AARP is quickly diminishing....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 256 of 288

I know it might just be me...but please fix 8 ball pool. I can,t aim the cue and release it. Also get rid of the clocks. At my age I don,t like to be rushed. My blood pressure goes up.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 257 of 288

Please, please do not mess with my games!  Mahjong Alchemy, Trizzle, Mahjong Solitaire and Spider Solitaire.  I would like a new Sudoku (the ones you have are too easy), and a Word Twist game.  Thank you

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 258 of 288

Are you telling us that from now (April 24,2019)  we cannot play our favorite games until the middle of May (your estimate!).  Now that is poor panning at best!!! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 259 of 288

I have not been able to access the Soduko game for some time now.  After several attempts to follow “instructions” on how to bring it up again, I STILL cannot get it.  Hopefully you can fix this with your new upgrading!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 260 of 288

The banners and ads make it so the games don't fit on my screen.  The games can't be played if they don't fit. I'm using 1366 x 768 on Microsoft edge.

Kudos
Views