Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 281 of 288

There are two levels in this game. I fear that with "improvements" the game will be one more that we seniors won't be able to play. Unless it is broken, please don't fix it, and I don't see how it is broken.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 282 of 288

It could easily get better by FINALLY be adding to old jigsaw puzzles: “The Daily Jigsaw” & “Jigsaw”! It’s been at least 5 years of requesting this, & new technology is not even needed to double the volume of available jigsaw puzzles! Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 283 of 288

I hope it's really better.  The last time you made a major change, I couldn't play most of the games on the sight.  I was told to change my browser...I don't want to change my browser.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Glad

Message 284 of 288

Glad for the update as I click on a game and it sits there not opening.I click on the letter changer for Spellbound and nothing happens or the game crashes.Not just Spellbound. So anticipate the updates to improve the gaming experience.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 285 of 288
I hope it will be better. I'm still disappointed Yarnz was taken out of the games
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 286 of 288

More games 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 287 of 288
Thank you! 😊💖
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP Games Site Is Getting Better!

Message 288 of 288

In the middle of May, you will experience a new AARP Games site.  The site sports an updated look and feel to help you find your favorite games, discover new ones and get to play them faster.  

Here’s what to expect:

Finding Games: Now Simpler!

• The new site’s cleaner design makes finding games simpler. The game images on category pages are now larger and easier to click through on desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.  

• A new, improved search bar helps you find your favorite games quicker and discover new games with search suggestions as you type.  

Playing Games: Now Easier!

• Game screen size is increasing!  On laptops and desktop computers, you can toggle between two different screen sizes: Standard Mode, similar to the current game screen size, and Larger Player Mode, a slightly bigger, more convenient play area. Games will automatically start in Larger Size. To toggle down, click the screen icon on the bottom right corner of the game.

• It’s also now easier to play on your mobile phone. Game area scaling on mobile devices is improved and the game will adjust better to the size of your phone’s screen.

Site Speed: Now Faster!

• Speed to access and play games is improved. You can start enjoying your games faster, while other page elements continue loading in the background.  

These changes are made possible by a new foundational technology that will enable us to bring you additional edutainment features, updates, and new games.

We hope you are as excited as we are about these improvements. For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.

From all of us,

Thank You and Happy Playing!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users