Periodic Contributor

8 Ball High Score

How in the world does Bocofiddleworth, Neal and a few others get 37000, 38000 points all the time?

I got lucky one time and got 37000. Wish I new their secret.

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Contributor

high score is a farse. Have run the table many times and most highest score is mid twenties. Sinking the 8 ball in right order, like real pool game, is true measure and denotes a champion.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I do not know. I have sunk the 8 ball on the break (no other balls pocketed) before and received zero points for doing so. The 8 ball was simply spotted and computer got next shot. I "think" the key is to make as many balls as possible on the break, like 4,5 or so, then run the table. I have not really figured it out either.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

When I got 37000 points I got 6 on the break (which I usually get anywhere between 4 to six on the break) then I made 4 in one shot (with luck) and then ran the table and only got 37000 and that is playing over 400 games on hard level. these guys are getting 37000, 38000 all the time? I have run the table many times and still only get 35000 0r 36000 even sinking 5 or 6 on the break. And I have also sunk the 8 ball many times on the break and it just puts it back on the table. Thanks for the input, Take care.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have no idea how you get that many balls on the break consistently. Most I have ever gotten is 4 out of maybe 250 games. Good shooting!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

To get 4 to 6 on the break is the easy part. Put top right spin on the cue ball somewhere between the top and middle right. Move the ball to the left a couple of inches behind the line and away from the side of the table. Put your break to the left of the 1st ball just a tad bit so the ball looks like it will go to the left, and hit it full force. Mess around with the tad bit part. It doesn't always work but more times than not I will sink 4 to 6. But that isn't what gets you 38000 points all the time I don't know how the few others do it all the time?

Good Luck!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg