Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Why Do I Keep Losing My Game History

I have lost games I've played on Daily American Crossword, both Daily Word Searches, Stan's Daily Crossword from April 7th on, and Daily Solitaire. This happened in March too. Why does this keep happening? I usually don't log out or close the website on my phone.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DebFran You may be losing your log in after a certain amount of days - that often happens!  Can you be sure to log out then back in again and let us know if this continues.  Thank you!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

I logged out and logged back in, but no luck. I haven't had any of my played games restored. Now I've lost all my Daily Solitaire games again.

@AARPTeri wrote:

@DebFran You may be losing your log in after a certain amount of days - that often happens!  Can you be sure to log out then back in again and let us know if this continues.  Thank you!

@AARPTeri wrote:

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DebFran You are completing the games but then when you go back to check, the progress gets reset. Is this correct?  

If so, can you send me via private message your Browser, Device, phone version and OS that you are using so we can dig into this a little more.  Thanks.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, that's correct. Some of the Daily Games are resetting. How do I send a private message in community.aarp.org?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DebFran You can also send an email tp community@aarp.org if easier!  Or go to the top of this page - and you will see a small envelope when logged in - if you click on that you can send me a private message to AARPTeri - see image below:

image.png

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP