Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

When's the last time you tried a new game?

Retired Community Manager

When's the last time you tried a new game?

What game did you last complete?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have enjoyed playing the AARP games. Mahjongg is a favorite! 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

During the pandemic we all played "find the toilet paper"!

Contributor

I started June’s Journey about 3 months ago and love it! I’ve never been one for online games but this one is fun.

0 Kudos

Last month I played NBA 2K22 and 2 months ago I played Madden 22! I enjoy the sports games. 

0 Kudos

Been a gamer for over 43 years. D&D, Pathfinder, board games, computer games. I believe it is a great way for social interaction and meeting new people.

Social Butterfly

No, I’m just not a game person.  I’d rather get a root canal.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm...now that I think about it, it's been a while since I've tried a new game. The last new game I played was monopoly deal, which is a card game version of the classic monopoly. It was fun and much more fast-paced!

Retired Community Manager

Sounds fun, Rachel! I've been enjoying a new card game with friends called Skip-Bo. It's fun because it combines luck with strategy.

Contributor

I love Nintendo DS and workout and I just loves word games I have them on my phone my tv my Nintendo I have Mario and Zelda and other games I can play DS and 3ds games on my Nintendo 2ds it's goes every where I go  well have  Happy Holiday

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP