Community Manager
Community Manager

When's the last time you tried a new game?

What game did you last complete?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have enjoyed playing the AARP games. Mahjongg is a favorite! 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

During the pandemic we all played "find the toilet paper"!

Contributor

I started June’s Journey about 3 months ago and love it! I’ve never been one for online games but this one is fun.

0 Kudos

Last month I played NBA 2K22 and 2 months ago I played Madden 22! I enjoy the sports games. 

0 Kudos

Been a gamer for over 43 years. D&D, Pathfinder, board games, computer games. I believe it is a great way for social interaction and meeting new people.

Social Butterfly

No, I’m just not a game person.  I’d rather get a root canal.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm...now that I think about it, it's been a while since I've tried a new game. The last new game I played was monopoly deal, which is a card game version of the classic monopoly. It was fun and much more fast-paced!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds fun, Rachel! I've been enjoying a new card game with friends called Skip-Bo. It's fun because it combines luck with strategy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health