Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

When do you like to play?

Enjoy playing a game with your morning cup of coffee or in the evening to wind down? What's your gaming routine?

0 Kudos

At 4:00Pm

Monday 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Afternoon before dinner to relax .

0 Kudos

When I feel overwhelmed.  It eases my nerves and I am able to start again after a few hands of spider solitary 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

for me i have no routine. i play anytime i got "time" for it. my game is Solitaire in several forms & dominoes. i play whenever the feeling strikes. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I play some AARP games every day.  I particularly enjoy 5 Roll, Bridge, Daily Crossword, Outspell, Right Again, Scramble, and Solitaire (5 versions for 7 games).

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I like the word games.  I play some first thing in the morning and others later in the day while DH is watching TV.  I can't just sit and watch as he does....have to have a puzzle or game going at the same time.

Contributor

I play usually after my work around the house is done. I can’t really enjoy myself if there is a sink full of dirty dishes. Often, I play before I head up to bed, when everyone else has turned in. I don’t play first person shooter games, I play Lego games or arcade games like Galaxians or Q-Bert. 

DH and I are a big fan of LEGO games! Have you played the new Star Wars collection?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP