Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

When do you like to play your favorite games?

Retired Community Manager

When do you like to play your favorite games?

Are you a morning person or a night owl? Does this impact when you like to play your favorite games?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I almost always play first thing in the morning while having my first cups of coffee.

0 Kudos

I love to play Mahjong Candy and Mahjong Toy Crest at 7PM nightly  I challenge myself to  increase my score . This is my nightly pleasure before I head to bed at 8PM 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

i don't care what time of day i play my games. it depends if & when i have the time. i usually use my mornings to do my stuff around town & my nights settling down for the night so it's the afternoon i like playing games. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am hooked on "Word Wipe!" I've played it first thing in the morning, at midday, and late at night. No matter what time I play, I do best when I stay focused on it. (With grandchildren running around during the day, that can be a challenge unto itself)

Contributor

midnight to 5am I’m hot!!! mornings and afternoons I’m not!!!

Regular Social Butterfly

Fun question! I guess I'm considered a "night owl" but for me it's pretty much ingrained as I worked "3rd shift (aka "graveyard") most of my last two decades before retiring (we are a 24-hour city)...

...so guess my brain is at its best for gaming.

Will be interesting to read other replies.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Contributor

During stress news times to calm my mind, so on and off during the day or watching something not that great on tv in the evenings...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP