Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Video game American Truck Simulator is more than just a game

Conversationalist

Video game American Truck Simulator is more than just a game

There is a video game called "American Truck Simulator" and it is more than just a plain ole' video game.  In a way, it's like an education tool that teaches children about work, it helps those who want jobs as well as a form of entertainment.  Eventhough the base game starts out with modern trucks, but as you generate some income although it's play money, you can buy some trucks.  You can even download some trucks for the game that represent trucks of an era gone by.  Like lets say for one truck that the player would start with may be a Kenworth T680 complete with an automatic transmission.  But if the player gets enough feel for the game and gets enough money, the player could download something like a vintage Diamond Reo or a B model Mack.  With my hands that sometimes gets flimsy with the mouse, I sometimes end up killing some of the trucks.  How many trucks do we see on the road these days with the wide "wind-vipe" wiper blades these days?  I remember Datsun had those and many cars of the 1960s had those.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Sounds like a fun one, @PatrickR720159!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP