Community Manager
Community Manager

Video Game Favorites From The '80s

Back in the 80s, did you play video games at home or in the arcade? Which game(s) were your favorites and why?

TETRIS hands down! It was addicting. I still miss it decades later (the 80s version, that is).

0 Kudos

I loved PAC MAN. I flipped the scoring on it several times. Hands would get sore playing. 

0 Kudos

I loved RoboTron, Defender, missile command!  I have an arcade close to me and i still go to play these!

0 Kudos

Loved Space Invaders and Frogger

Contributor

Moon Patrol! Man I loved that game and the catchy tune/music it played!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I loved playing Space Invaders and Centipede!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Back in the day, i was the Pong state champ!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My game was pacman

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Arcade or bar.  RevolutionX, Missile Command, Donkey Kong, Asteroids, and Space Invaders were my favorites (Had an Atari but no PlayStation and MegaTouch hadn't been introduced yet).

I absolutely loved and played alot of PAC Man as well as Donkey Kong & Centipede. Always made for good times.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Ms. Pacman was my favorite. i couldn't get enough. Donkey Kong was a favorite & of course pinball but it is too bad we can't find them anymore. it is rare you come across them nowadays.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Roanoke has a video game and pinball museum that you  can play all day for just a cover fee

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also loved pinball

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP