Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Upgrade to Games Homepage and Category Pages

Community Manager
Community Manager

Upgrade to Games Homepage and Category Pages

Thank you for visiting AARP Games. As of today, April 15, you'll notice a different look and feel to our Homepage and Category pages. We're using the AARP Games Center pages to provide consistent navigation with the rest of AARP.org, speed up site performance, and provide you with more gaming and other opportunities from AARP. If you've bookmarked any pages, you'll be seamlessly redirected to the right place without disruption. If you encounter any problems, please let us know by posting below.

Take a sneak peek now if you haven't already > AARP Games Center 

Learn More:

>> Accessing Games On Desktop 
>> Accessing Games on Mobile
>> Accessing Games in the AARP Now App

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChrisH240441@NolaJ300249@MaryD932590 @JeaneH313639@cw3493

We have tested Games Center for 4 months, supporting over 100,000 visitors and have made updates based on user input and testing. Your feedback is valuable to us, and I'll pass it along to the relevant team. 

Please see the below posts to assist with navigating to games:
Accessing Games On Desktop 
Accessing Games on Mobile
Accessing Games in the AARP Now App

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for explaining how to navigate the new system. Just wish it was more helpful in the first link provided. So anyone else having trouble on mobile, the trick is to use the menu bars to navigate to games, then to categories. Pretty simple after that. The only thing that is funky is the direction of scrolling changes within the category. Function of some of the games are better plus rotation works. Thanks again.

0 Kudos

I would have offered the public a Beta testing site of the New GAMES format before unleashing chaos on the general user population.  I am sure a modest sample of Users would have realized this was a fiasco in the making.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NolaJ300249 and @WebWiseWoman,

Games Center for 4 months, supporting over 100,000 visitors and have made updates based on user input and testing. Your feedback is important, and I will be sure to pass it along to the relevant team.

Thanks.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, NolaJ! 

This has been suggested so many times over the last decade or so; seems rather than utilize a Beta test group of volunteers, preference is to wait for posts pointing out the negatives and negative impact of changes...

Perhaps when my g-kids join AARP they'll address this matter more positively; we can only hope.

#StaySafe 

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”

Difficult to navigate. Can’t find the games I like to play. Go back to the old format. 

Periodic Contributor

This is the opposite of improvement.  Put it back the way it was.  Also, I'm just getting a flashing "loading" on several games.

Flashing LOADING on most all the games I tried.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nitropam1967, what device, browser, and OS are you experiencing the flashing load on? And, what game are you having trouble loading? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Almost Impossible to find the games I like to play quickly. Takes too much time to navigate and there is no rhyme or reason when searching. Don't see any improvements when I do find a game I want play.

Regular Contributor

I pretty much agree with everyone's  dissatisfaction with the

Upgrade to Games Homepage and Category Page. It is hard to navigate and  find the games quickly. The old format from, before all these, "enhancements", was a really good and easy to use, games page. It is very difficult for this old lady to use now. They what me to renew my membership?????

not crazy about the change.  It's hard to find my games.  Can you create a "favorites" option?

Contributor

I agree. This was not an improvement. 

Contributor

Hurdle will not load on my computer.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kathya99, on what device, browser, and OS are you experiencing this issue? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My Daily solitaire scores disappear from previous played games when I sign in the next day.

Thank you

Contributor

For two days now, I have tried to play Bubble Shooter and/or Block Champ.  It says it's loading, but nothing ever comes up.  HELP!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GloriaM911741, thanks for alerting us of this issue! On what device, browser, and OS are you experiencing this issue? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

For two days Word Wipe won't load. Gray letters flash "Loading" but never finishes loading.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@PalmDesertDana, I'm very sorry to hear you ran into this issue! Can you please tell me on what device, browser, and OS are you experiencing the flashing load? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Word Hunt his stuck at flashlight at level 50 for weeks.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @butterflyjam213, so sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! On what device, browser, and OS are you experiencing this issue?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP