Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Song theme more than 3 months out of whack!

Contributor

Song theme more than 3 months out of whack!

Points aren't all that matter, but somehow someone is preventing me from getting the points.  I can log in and get on song theme on the regular, and almost always, there is at least one, if not more categories filled with songs under the "my songs" section fully filled, and thus I can not gain any points!

I've brought this to AARP attenion months ago, but still it is a problem.  Anyone else encounter this issue

'

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChristopherF304020@dontbother@DenisO61777@ap1169. Both SongTheme issues that have been mentioned are fixed. Their was a Rewards glitch for a few weeks. The preload song issue was intermittent and hard to identify. Since before Christmas that has been fixed. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. Hope to see use SongTheme moving forward!

0 Kudos
Contributor

YES

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@ChristopherF304020, we apologize for the frustration and are looking to solve this issue. For assistance earning points, please give us a call if and we'll help get that sorted out for you. We can be reached at 866-839-0463 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET weekdays. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

This had been resolved briefly early in October and was working when I left on Oct 20 for vacation. Now I comeback and try it again early this morning and it's not working. What happened? Again, like last time, the tracking widget isn't loading with the game. 
FIX THIS ASAP!!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Absolutely agree with you. I've alerted AARP folks multiple times about this problem, with NO RESULT

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP