Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Scores on daily Solitaire

Just curious, since I know that scores mean nothing except for personal satisfaction, but what is up with the daily Solitaire? It used to be I was mostly in range of the top score, but now, even when I solve it on the first try, and I am still way off from the top. Is there some bonus beyond the daily one that I am unaware of? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi! Not sure if this is pertinent, but Daily Solitaire is one of the cumulative games, which arkadium support advised me is based on my internet browser settings re cookies or cache. If cookies or cache clear when closing the browser, cumulative scores reset to 0...

hth

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi! Not sure if this is pertinent, but Daily Solitaire is one of the cumulative games, which arkadium support advised me is based on my internet browser settings re cookies or cache. If cookies or cache clear when closing the browser, cumulative scores reset to 0...

hth

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hi again! Well, you are correct - there was one day this month where I did not play the game, and that is what was making the difference! Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

This is the best I have found. But not sure it's entirely correct. I play these games on different sites and some games on some sites reset but others on same site or others do not.

Don't think Arkadium really knows, but games are free so I go with it 😉

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I am not sure, but I do not think this is the issue. I have experienced the loss of a cumulative score when I had to delete my cookies, and this does not seem to be the same thing. But, I will certainly keep it in mind starting June 1 and see if that makes any difference! Again, my thanks!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP