Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Pyramid Solitaire scores

This may be petty, but it disturbs me:  I play Pyramid Solitaire daily; math major, so I'm very fast.  I play about 6 per day, and have been for years. Every single day, someone is in the top scores with 1850 plus.  This is 99.99% impossible. This requires cheating, period. Why & how is this happening? It's disheartening - thought we were all adults here...

Contributor

I play multiple games daily, and my highest score is 1851. I would like to know how higher scores are achieved, but I have never cheated. Wouldn't even know where to start!

Retired Community Manager

Hi @ciptra38, thanks for your post. Just wanted to let you know that we're looking into this.

Contributor

It seems to be a pattern on all the games.  I notice the same thing on Outspell.  There is no way the same people can be so lucky to get all the high letters in all the high spaces every day.  It isn't that I have an ego for this, but as is mentioned, it is hard not to notice.  Why isn't AARP noticing?  It does diminish the value to the game to know that improving is not done on a personal effort.  I used the word "cheating" to emphasize that apparently this is something that is becoming a norm with many things.  I guess I will continue to keep track of my own success!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP