Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Portrait and Landscape games on iPads

I love the Split Words Arcade game but I am unable to access it on my iPad in either landscape or portrait. I can get the Split Words version in landscape, but not the Arcade version. There are other games I would like to play and I get the message to turn to “portrait on  phone.” The games won’t open in portrait or landscape. Are these games only for phones? Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Retired Community Manager

@susanschne what browser are you using?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

You fixed it! I was using Chrome.  I just tried Safari and not Split Words Arcade words on my iPad. Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

@susanschne Our tech team has confirmed that this game does work on ipads. Are you still unable to access it?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am still unable to access Split Words Arcade. When I turn my iPad from landscape to portrait, as instructed, the game doesn't appear. Instead, the illustration of turning a phone/tablet from landscape to portrait remains on the page without changing.

0 Kudos

@susanschne what browser are you using?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

You fixed it! I was using Chrome.  I just tried Safari and not Split Words Arcade words on my iPad. Thank you so much!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP