Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Play Word Wipe and Earn AARP Rewards Points!

Retired Community Manager

Play Word Wipe and Earn AARP Rewards Points!

Word Wipe is one our most popular games. Now, you can earn AARP Rewards Points for playing the fun and challenging word game! All you need to do is register for a free AARP account — or become an AARP Member -- and activate AARP Rewards. After you play the game while signed in, you'll earn 200 Rewards points per day if you're a non-member, or 300 Rewards points per day if you're an AARP Member.

Don't forget: AARP Members can also earn 300 more game points while playing Word Wipe for watching a short educational video from AARP while playing. When the video pops up, be sure to watch, and enjoy your extra game points!

I also asked how to actually receive reward points, and how/when the game ever ends to receive them.  Not sure I asked in the correct place though.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I played word wipe several times and was unable to see my reward points increase.  I was able to eliminate several lines, but no points were awarded.  Am I doing something wrong or missing something ?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm not getting them either - just checked my transaction history, nothing for Wordwipe.  Firefox on Windows 10.

0 Kudos

I have figured it out, thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Start button no longer works after round one. It seems to be frozen. I can restart the whole game and play round one but can't get to two.

0 Kudos

Hi @ChristianN825655, are you still encountering this issue? When you have a chance, please share info about your device and browser so we can look into what may be causing this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne: Found a post by @PeggyH674394 in a different place on the forum (RE: Word Wipe and not receiving credit or points, https://community.aarp.org/t5/Earn-Activities/New-Word-wipe-game/m-p/2492152/highlight/true#M3475), and thought you could assist. Thank you. 🙂

Kudos
Views

@KellytheBelly, thanks for trying to help. It appears to me that Peggy's points were added by Janelle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP