Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

NEW: Texas Hold ‘Em Poker

New from AARP: Texas Hold ‘Em Poker! All the fun, none of the risk! This is a free poker video game where you can win poker chips at a virtual table. Not sure how to play Texas Hold ‘Em? Use the included cheat sheet while playing poker against "AI" opponents. You're also encouraged to Leave a Tip or Ask for Tip!

Let us know how you do and we’ll see you at the table!

Honored Social Butterfly

Once again, there is a game on AARP's platform that has scores that I find to be impossible to attain without injecting scores onto the platform through spurious means, not through play of the game.

Right now, there is a score of 7,000,000. You start the game with 2,000. The game, even in its sped up mode is S.....L....O....W as games go.

To score 7,000,000 during a daily session I find impossible.

It would have to be PROVEN to me that it was possible before I would believe that this game, like several others on AARP's platform, are not being "injected" with impossible scores through spurious means.

It took a year or more before corrections were made to 5ROLL where spurious IMPOSSIBLE scores were no longer being placed on the leader board.

@nctarheel, scores like these are achieved by continuous playing for long periods of time at the fastest speed setting (200%), as long as you have chips.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne wrote:

@nctarheel, scores like these are achieved by continuous playing for long periods of time at the fastest speed setting (200%), as long as you have chips.

@AARPLynne,

Have you tried playing this game and attempting to score 7,000,000 legitimately yet?

Well, if you haven't, then I have a different challenge for you. Mind you, this score was not there at 1am today so the score has been accrued in the last 15 hours.

IT IS A SCORE OF 51,000,000.

Now tell me that score was posted through legitimate play of the game!!!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne, The 7,000,000 score was a DAILY score, not a score achieved by playing a long period of time. Why don't YOU play the game and get first hand experience of how points accrue rather than quoting what your vendor states. You will see that 7,000,000 is unattainable through legitimate play within a 24 hour period.

Honored Social Butterfly

And now the same user that posted an IMPOSSIBLE score of 51,000,000, @DavidP69531,  has also posted another IMPOSSIBLE score of 16,000,000 and yet, AARP does nothing.

Thank you for your concern. The range of scores that we are seeing on Poker are valid and consistent with what users are achieving on other sites. This is one of those games, like blackjack, that you can leave open and play virtually continuously as long as you have chips.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP