Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Mahjongg Dark Dimensions major change

We regularly were able to get through all the stages of Mahjongg Dark Dimensions when all of a sudden it just changed to less time and we can't get through the first few stages.  We don't understand why or what happened.  I have written to the company through AARP and they are clueless.  Anybody know what has happened?

Contributor

1. I completely agree with papa doc67–this game underwent some sort of overnight change about a week ago that dramatically affects scoring.  I wonder if it’s platform specific, eg, I always play AARP games on my iPhone. Would appreciate a specific AARP response as to how this is being researched.
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @papadoc47, thanks for taking the time to send in your feedback. I'm not aware of any changes to the game but I'm happy to look into this for you. Stay tuned!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The game changed, Mahjongg Dark Dimensions, and if they say it hasn't AARP, then they are lying to you.  Check this out or I will begin posting for all of us old codgers to quit playing AARP games (there goes your advertising revenue) and find another stable outlet.  I've had it with being manipulated!!  How about the rest of your players???

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@papadoc47 , you may be right about less time. Does anyone remember the time limit before the change?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP