Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

MODERATORS.....THERE IS A NEED TO CONFIRM A SCORE ON 5ROLL

Honored Social Butterfly

MODERATORS.....THERE IS A NEED TO CONFIRM A SCORE ON 5ROLL

The game 5ROLL is patterned after Yahtzee. It has a finite amount of points that can be scored and IS NOT a timed game. The highest possible score, assuming one qualifies for the tripling cube EVERY TIME (which NEVER happens), assuming one fills in every box on the scorecard with the maximum amount of points(which NEVER happens), and assuming EVERY ROLL results in the maximum amount of points for each AVAILABLE REMAINING space on the scorecard(which NEVER happens, is somewhere around 6,200 points. At present, there is a score of 5,100 points on the LEADER BOARD. While not theoretically IMPOSSIBLE; it is, in reality, in real play, IMPOSSIBLE. Someone posting a score this high has figured out a way to hack 5 ROLL'S LEADER BOARD. A MODERATOR needs to investigate this further.

Honored Social Butterfly

Based on the settings for 5ROLL, a score of 3030 and a score of 2420 made by the same user, in just a couple of days, are astronomical. Yet @bp18227457 has seemed to have defied all odds and somehow posted these scores.As previously noted, individual scores such as these, are almost impossible in regular play of the game. The MODERATORS have been asked politely to investigate these outlier scores further and yet, there has been no response, no action taken, and no explanation as to how these scores were attained. I have played this game for years and these scores can only be attained through means OTHER THAN legitimate play of the game.

Honored Social Butterfly

In fact, the top five scores on the present LEADER BOARD should be reviewed. These scores, in real play of the game, are so far "out of the realm of possibility" that they are almost impossible without the player employing spurious means of posting scores.

Honored Social Butterfly

After waiting eight days, I find it rude and an example of terrible customer service that NO MODERATOR addressed the subject of my ORIGINAL POST. It seems that their sole purpose is to mete out disciplinary actions, castigate and rebuke paying members of the organization.

Periodic Contributor

I agree.. Top 5 scores should be reviewed.   Same goes with Texas Hold'en game.  Same people having a score of 305 every day seems to good to be true.

Conversationalist

๐Ÿ˜‚

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP