Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Looking to solve lost cell phone calls.

Can anyone help me find a "necklace" or holder to carry my cell phone around my neck so I don't miss my calls. I am always missing calls because I either misplace the phone or can't get to it in time.

recommendations for this absent-minded granny.

TIA

Lori

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Lori! Welcome to AARP community!

So you know, a lot of the answers you're seeking depend on carrier, phone model, and plan specifics.

I'd first check with your carrier/provider regarding devices (perhaps your phone is compatible with a certain finger ring or watch? ). Certain phones (e.g.,  iPhone) are only compatible with other OS devices.

Then check affordability; if available devices / plans do not fit budget, research other options (e.g., Google Fi and devices).

You'll probably find most of these alert systems do the same thing, with the same reliability; it's your options that matter most.

hth

#StaySafe 

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP