Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Retired Community Manager

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles

In last weekend’s NFL conference championship games, Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, and Jalen Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles took down the San Francisco 49ers. The Chiefs have won two Super Bowls in their history, most recently winning Super Bowl LIV (played in 2020), while the Eagles have only won once: Super Bowl LII (played in 2018). Which team are you rooting for?

Want more trivia? Try Right Again! Trivia - Sports edition - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants.

Conversationalist

I loved the Seahawks but when Russell Wilson went to the Broncos, I went with him.
But,I do love the quarter back in the chiefs,he plays a lot like Russell Wilson, so I like the Chiefs as well,so that’s my second team.

It’s going to be an awesome game with the Eagles, for sure, so get all those delicious snacks ready for the game- like Spinach Hummus or Carrot Hummus with Organic chips ( your favorite), garlic chips ( which are the bomb), or kale chips ( homemade).

May the Best Team Win!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

From the first game (well, quarter and a half) Patrick Mahomes played in this kid has astounded me with his natural talent and athleticism.  He's a pleasure to watch as a quarterback and a good person as well.  How 'bout them CHEEEEEIFS!

Fly Eagles Fly!!

Periodic Contributor

I was a New York Giants fan for many years, and since we are in the same division as the Eagles, I never rooted for the Eagles and never will 🙂 LOVE KC! #Mahomes #Kelsey #GoChiefs

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

How 'bout them Chiefs!   Began the season at State Farm stadium and will end their season at State Farm stadium hoisting the trophy in the game coined by their original owner Lamar Hunt. How's that for full circle?

Contributor

Go Birds.  31-21 Eagles win.

Kudos
Views

Chiefs all the way!!

Contributor

Lifelong Eagles fan!! Go 🦅🦅🦅

Chiefs

Contributor

CHIEFS!!!

eagles 🦅 

I am rooting for the Eagles!  

I’m rooting for Eagles the NFC Champions!

Kudos
Views

Fly Eagles Fly!🦅 🦅 🦅 

Contributor

KC CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs!

Periodic Contributor

PHLY EAGLES PHLY

Chiefs all the way!

Contributor

chiefs baby!!!

Fly Eagles Fly 🦅🦅

Fly Eagles Fly!  Let them all doubt you and then take them all apart play by play. 

EAGLES

Absolutely!!  I now live in Florida, but lived near Philly for 15 years and became a fan of Eagles!!!  So, GO Eagles!!!  You can do it!!!  

Chiefs

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Chiefs rule!

Regular Social Butterfly

Since I'm Lenny Dawson fan from the Chiefs 1st Superbowl (and, btw, spent shivering moments in Arrowhead Stadium during 1st playoffs), I gotta tell everyone Chiefs are gtg for many years; just as with Lenny Dawson, Patrick Mahomes is THE MAN. Watch and learn...

(I sometimes think about Hank Stram with Patrick Mahomes; he was amazing with Lenny; he would have been astounding with Patrick, me thinks...)

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

RE: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/Who-do-you-predict-will-be-in-the-Super-Bowl/m-p/2478523/hi...

🏈 Kansas City Chiefs, for the win! Go Chiefs!  🙂

HECK YES! (°L°)☝ 

GO CHIEFS Feb 12.png

KC Chiefs: Pack the house, remove the Jags, forever. ✔️Done! 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1616596755382145024

*NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only I didn't say 'Fudge.'  😂 

only i didnt say fudge.png

(Close game!!!)  

🏈 Kansas City Chiefs, for the win! Go Chiefs!  🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Decided to bring my own cheering section! 😂

🏈 Kansas City Chiefs, for the win! Go Chiefs! 

BEACH HOUSE - "WISHES" - Directed by ERIC WAREHEIM (Official Video) 

cheer.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Kansas City Chiefs are the Super Bowl LVII 2023 CHAMPS! WTG CHIEFS! 🎉  What a Great Game! Wow. 🙂

KC Chiefs Super Bowl LVII 2023 Champs!KC Chiefs Super Bowl LVII 2023 Champs!True Story! :DTrue Story! 😄

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP