Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Instant Wins - MAX # AVAILABLE ...Turned Off when Max awarded? East Coast vs West Coast

Contributor

Instant Wins - MAX # AVAILABLE ...Turned Off when Max awarded? East Coast vs West Coast

Point of my post:  Once Maximum number of Instant Wins has been met, does AARP TURN OFF THAT CATEGORY SO MEMBERS DONT WASTE THEIR POINTS TRYING?  The answer to that question leads to .... recognizing difference of 3 hours between EAST & WEST COAST TIME  PARTICIPATION ... meaning, even if I began playing early, 5 AM or so, it is already 8:AM back East, so in that 3 hours, have the maximum number of instant wins already been allocated?

This is my Backstory ....

So, I am newer to AARP and of course, excited about the possibility of INSTANT WINS!  Truly funny how alluring the thrill of winning is ....I check everyday and play everyday (usually hoping to win to give to a Niece or Nephew to use) and get the "Sorry..." you didnt win message everyday... I admit, I have an analytic mind, so I calculate odds a bit ... and the thought occured to me today ... If there is a specific number of INSTANT WINS for each... and the EAST COAST is 3 HOURS AHEAD, does that mean that the max number of Instant Wins could already have been met before I even use my 50 points?  Hmmmmm ... I sincerely hope AARP answers this

NJD Sparky
Social Butterfly

From the Official Rules today, "$10 Michael's eGift Card* (6/2/2023)"

All highlights (and bad formatting) by me.

"...6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize

is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging
organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding. There will be one hundred twenty-five (125) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize offered for this calendar day.(...)"

----------------

There is no other explanation that I have seen or read that helps clear up when a instant win gift card is available.  East Coast or West Coast...availability is random and the promotion period is a week, although we can enter once per day.  So, no guarantee that it would even be available on a given day during the Promotion Period.

Perhaps we can take comfort in the fact that we know nothing and likely never will.

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

That's a big AMEN, brother! ๐Ÿ™‚

@andrewtoo wrote:

Perhaps we can take comfort in the fact that we know nothing and likely never will.

Honored Social Butterfly

Great question! I am 2 hours out from initial IW releases, but I still think it might be calculated into the mix that all zones are considered? Hard to say, unless you're 'behind the scenes.' ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP