Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I'm a Big Ol' Loser at Blackjack in AARP Games

Periodic Contributor

I'm a Big Ol' Loser at Blackjack in AARP Games

Nothing really surprising, but in my experience, the house is a winner more often than not. 🙄

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bronze Conversationalist

I have had more then enough complaints against that black jack dealer. For instance he deals off the bottom of the deck, he is a card counter and he is wanted in 5 states for violatating the gambling laws and RICO. My advice to you is keep your head up smile and always remember that he will get you again sorry

View solution in original post

Periodic Contributor

@Debo   ~   you are NOT a loser . . . . . . .   THE DEALER (GAME) CHEATS . . . .  I have counted the number of times the dealer got black jack vs the number of times I have and the numbers are skewed in the dealers favor. 

I have found that most of the games on AARP are fixed for the player to lose.  I have gotten high scores in other games and it failed to register.  I have taken screen shots for proof. 

Bottom line . . . . .   play for pleasure, try to beat your own score . . .

. . . . .  if it gets to be too much . . . . stop for awhile and get a game DVD/CD that will allow you to enjoy your leisure time with less frustration.     When I see some of these scores in the millions and trillions, I say " no way "  - it's rigged.   lol

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@Debo, keep playing, I bet your luck will change!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have had more then enough complaints against that black jack dealer. For instance he deals off the bottom of the deck, he is a card counter and he is wanted in 5 states for violatating the gambling laws and RICO. My advice to you is keep your head up smile and always remember that he will get you again sorry

Retired Community Manager

@Travis55Chevy, thanks for the laugh🤣 When I learned to play in the early 90s, some of the tables in north Lake Tahoe dealt from a single deck (and it wasn't uncommon for the dealer's shoe to have only 2 decks). Now that was fun!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

😄👍  Thank you for the advice, GaryT !!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP