Periodic Contributor

I'm a Big Ol' Loser at Blackjack in AARP Games

Nothing really surprising, but in my experience, the house is a winner more often than not. 🙄

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Conversationalist

I have had more then enough complaints against that black jack dealer. For instance he deals off the bottom of the deck, he is a card counter and he is wanted in 5 states for violatating the gambling laws and RICO. My advice to you is keep your head up smile and always remember that he will get you again sorry

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Debo, keep playing, I bet your luck will change!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I have had more then enough complaints against that black jack dealer. For instance he deals off the bottom of the deck, he is a card counter and he is wanted in 5 states for violatating the gambling laws and RICO. My advice to you is keep your head up smile and always remember that he will get you again sorry

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

@GaryT58030, thanks for the laugh🤣 When I learned to play in the early 90s, some of the tables in north Lake Tahoe dealt from a single deck (and it wasn't uncommon for the dealer's shoe to have only 2 decks). Now that was fun!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

😄👍  Thank you for the advice, GaryT !!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health