Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Games suddenly not working

I played this morning with no problems. Just went to play Outspell, played one word and the computer didn't play so I attempted to play a second work and got the 'blue screen of death' I rebooted my laptop and it is fine but now I can select games but none I select will load.

HELP!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @SassiLady, good morning! Are you still having this issue?

Honored Social Butterfly

Whatever was going on it seemed to resolve itself and I was able to play a few minutes later. It hasn't happened again and thank you for asking.

Periodic Contributor

What resolved this issue?   My games screens keep flashing making impossible to play.

Gold Conversationalist

Thanks for posting this.  I was thinking it's my computer.   The ads are hanging up today as well, making some games impossible to play.  That has happened time to time over the years but it's worse today.

0 Kudos

@HokiePoq, can you say which games you were playing and which ad you were experiencing? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPLynne   Last month I posted about Codeword.  With the new month, that one seems resolved.  I frequently have trouble with Scramble Words which I also love.   Fortunately you can restart it and it saves where you were.  Screen flashes, turns black, etc.   That happens often in two different browsers.   Today it seems okay, at least so far.   Yesterday the United Health Care ad was paused in every game I tried.  Later it ran all right.   That problem is especially annoying as it keeps you from playing any game. Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Glad to know it is not just me that is having problems!  One of the games I cannot play at all and another one is randomly working and then not.  AARP Games can you look into this???

0 Kudos

@divadi63, we'll need to know more about your OS and browser, can you share that here? Was it a particular game that was causing an issue? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Last night I could not access AARPs games site at all.  It seems the site was having difficulties and was not responding at all. Have not tried since then.  Two specific games that have not been functioning are Mahjonng and Solitaire Pyramid.  Hope this can be fixed!  I have a MacBook Air purchased new a year and a half ago.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP