Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Friendship

I know what BFF "Best Friend Forever"  means but "Spiritual Friend?  Hmmm... it is almost same thing.  Can anyone tell me a difference between those two?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Silver Conversationalist

Perhaps a spiritual friend would be more of a friend you keep in a special place in the back of your mind as opposed to see every day. A friend that ,when you are having a tough time, you look out any window and just know they are out there. Or you might keep a small memento of your friendship on your desk and when something happens ,good or bad,you pick it up and just somehow feel better. I had that in my life once,I'll always keep a special place in my heart for that wonderful friend.

View solution in original post

Silver Conversationalist

Perhaps a spiritual friend would be more of a friend you keep in a special place in the back of your mind as opposed to see every day. A friend that ,when you are having a tough time, you look out any window and just know they are out there. Or you might keep a small memento of your friendship on your desk and when something happens ,good or bad,you pick it up and just somehow feel better. I had that in my life once,I'll always keep a special place in my heart for that wonderful friend.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP