Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you love words?

Are you a word nerd? Do you consider yourself a logophile? What are your favorite games to play that satisfy your love of words?

Contributor

My mom and I love to play Upwords!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to hear that you're enjoying what Games.AARP.org has to offer! If you ever feel so inclined, please take a moment to leave one or more game tips at https://community.aarp.org/t5/Leave-a-Game-Tip/bd-p/leave-a-game-tip. Thanks!

0 Kudos

I love crosswords. 

Contributor

My favorite word game is scrabble, I play it every day.

Contributor

I do crosswords

regularely and play Words

with friends online with friends.
 I’m also an avid reader and a Jeopardy buff

Contributor

I like Worduko - which I find to add a nice twist to Sudoko - but books are hard to find.

Contributor

I've been playing Lexulous for several years with a friend on line. It's like Scrabble.

Periodic Contributor

I like WordPlay.  You are given a circle of letters which you must fit into a crossword puzzle.

Periodic Contributor

NYT mini crossword puzzle!  Satisfies my daily fix.  Afterwards, my cousin in MN and I compare our times and discuss the puzzle on Messenger.

Contributor

I love to play Jotto. You choose a 5-letter word with no letters repeating. Your opponent also chooses a 5-letter word. You try to guess each other’s word by saying 5-letter words and you say how many letters are in both words but don’t tell them what the letters are. Hard to explain but really a fun, logical, thinking word game!

Contributor

There are several games. I loved playing Boggle with my mom when she was alive. We play Scrabble multiple times a week. Of course crossword puzzles are still a great way to play with words.

Bronze Conversationalist

I  enjoy doing the Jumbles in the morning newspaper.  It makes my brain work as I unscramble letters into words, pick out the circled letters, and use them to form words to answer the puzzle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP