Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you love words?

Are you a word nerd? Do you consider yourself a logophile? What are your favorite games to play that satisfy your love of words?

Contributor

My mom and I love to play Upwords!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to hear that you're enjoying what Games.AARP.org has to offer! If you ever feel so inclined, please take a moment to leave one or more game tips at https://community.aarp.org/t5/Leave-a-Game-Tip/bd-p/leave-a-game-tip. Thanks!

0 Kudos

I love crosswords. 

Contributor

My favorite word game is scrabble, I play it every day.

Contributor

I do crosswords

regularely and play Words

with friends online with friends.
 I’m also an avid reader and a Jeopardy buff

Contributor

I like Worduko - which I find to add a nice twist to Sudoko - but books are hard to find.

Contributor

I've been playing Lexulous for several years with a friend on line. It's like Scrabble.

Contributor

I like WordPlay.  You are given a circle of letters which you must fit into a crossword puzzle.

Periodic Contributor

NYT mini crossword puzzle!  Satisfies my daily fix.  Afterwards, my cousin in MN and I compare our times and discuss the puzzle on Messenger.

Contributor

I love to play Jotto. You choose a 5-letter word with no letters repeating. Your opponent also chooses a 5-letter word. You try to guess each other’s word by saying 5-letter words and you say how many letters are in both words but don’t tell them what the letters are. Hard to explain but really a fun, logical, thinking word game!

Contributor

There are several games. I loved playing Boggle with my mom when she was alive. We play Scrabble multiple times a week. Of course crossword puzzles are still a great way to play with words.

Bronze Conversationalist

I  enjoy doing the Jumbles in the morning newspaper.  It makes my brain work as I unscramble letters into words, pick out the circled letters, and use them to form words to answer the puzzle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health