Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bronze Conversationalist

Update 1-11-23:  Mini Crossword Puzzle working/ earning 150 points.

New design but it is not awarding points 150 pts.

I've played several times today 1-9 and 1-10  ~~ two days ; no points.  ARRP tech/ IT / web master - get on board.

😐      Hey, zapatero as of 1:06 pm est you are on Daily Top Score Board - 12,910 # 8 so far; and yet we haven't got our points. 😒

View solution in original post

Social Butterfly

I will add my name also. Thanks for posting. Congrats on your score @zapatero. Glad you noticed @OneDayMatisyahu , too bad the scores moved on.

Regular Contributor

Hi. My husband and I both just played mini and neither of us were awarded points. 

Retired Community Manager

Hi, everyone! Please make sure you're choosing the "Submit Puzzle Score" button once you complete the puzzle. This action will award the points:

MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Great news @zapatero . Thanks again.

Regular Contributor

Hi. My husband and I both just played mini and neither of us were awarded points. 

Social Butterfly

I will add my name also. Thanks for posting. Congrats on your score @zapatero. Glad you noticed @OneDayMatisyahu , too bad the scores moved on.

Bronze Conversationalist

Update 1-11-23:  Mini Crossword Puzzle working/ earning 150 points.

New design but it is not awarding points 150 pts.

I've played several times today 1-9 and 1-10  ~~ two days ; no points.  ARRP tech/ IT / web master - get on board.

😐      Hey, zapatero as of 1:06 pm est you are on Daily Top Score Board - 12,910 # 8 so far; and yet we haven't got our points. 😒

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP