Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Daily Crossword problem!

Hi! This week, for the first time, I am having a problem with the daily crossword. First, it took forever to load. Once it did, the letters were offset from the boxes, making it nearly impossible to solve the puzzle. Anyone else having this problem? This has never happened before! Thanks!

Retired Community Manager

Hi, @daniel4ever, thanks for your post! We’d like to investigate to see if we can replicate and troubleshoot this for you. May I ask what device and browser you're using to play Daily Crossword? Also, if you can capture a screenshot of what you're seeing, that would be even more helpful. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hi @AARPLynne ! Sorry for the delay in responding. I am using a PC running Windows 10, all up to date, and the browser is Firefox, also completely up to date.

Here is a screenshot:

AARP daily crossword.PNG

0 Kudos
Contributor

Did you ever get a solution to this? I always play 3 crosswords - they are all like this. It also takes longer for them to load after I hit play. This started about 2 weeks ago and I thought it was a glitch that AARP would fix but no. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

The three crossword puzzles have almost always had loading problems for me, but not as you describe.

I load all three into their own tabs before I start with Daily Mini. When I do that with a right-click to each link and open in its own tab, at least one of them, usually the Let's, loses track that I'm logged in and it gives me only a log-in page.

When I close any errant tab and reload in the manner described, it will usually load that crossword correctly.

I just live with it, now, as I do have that workaround.

Stay well,

Lynn

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP