Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Daily Crossword acting weird for 3 days now

I can start the Daily Crossword each day and get half to 3/4 of the way done, then the clue disappears along with various letter blocks. Letters don't show up when I type them, then black blocks start appearing randomly, even in words I've already filled in. As a result, it won't let me finish the puzzle and I'm not getting the 300 points each day. What is going on?

Periodic Contributor

On an android phone.

Contributor

We're into Ociober - When will this be fixed??

Periodic Contributor

I seem to be able to complete the Daily Crossword, but the Throwback Thursday crossword still glitches out. So aggravating.

Periodic Contributor

I spoke too soon about the Daily Crossword. I could complete it for a few days, but now it's back to doing the same glitching out before I can finish. Throwback Thursday puzzle is same still. Never thought a crossword puzzle would give IT a problem so big it would take them forever to figure out and fix. 

Contributor

Codeword is the same way (still). Very frustrating, after entering about three letters, individual cells and the keyboard dissappear. 

Trusted Contributor

Tried Thursday throwback today on my Android phone using Chrome.  It messed up and I was going to try and get points anyway.  It did display that I completed 33% of the puzzle, but no submit points.

@LauraOzz55 wrote:

I seem to be able to complete the Daily Crossword, but the Throwback Thursday crossword still glitches out. So aggravating.

Contributor

Still having this issue on all large grid puzzles.  Any update on the fix?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP