Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Cursor too big on site when playing games

My cursor is too big on the AARP.com website.  When playing games, it's so big it blocks part of what I need to see when playing.  It's not that size on other sites.  How can I reduce the size of my cursor on aarp.com?  Or at least in the games area?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DeedraA212507,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I would like to try to help you. Sorry you seem to be having this issue. Can you let us know what device/browser you are using and if you can supply a screenshot of the giant cursor so that we can take a look?  

Contributor

Since posing this question, I've found that the same larger cursor also shows up in other pages/sites I frequent, so apparently it is a problem with the browser I'm using and NOT with the AARP site.  So far I have been unable to find any way to modify the cursor in either Google Chrome or Microsoft Windows.  The larger cursor occurs when it changes from being a small hand to an arrow.   At any rate, on AARP games, the arrow cursor only interferes with one game, and it's one of the jigsaw games--  it isn't interfering with ALL games, so it's tolerable.  I appreciate your offer to help me with it but it looks like it's something I'll just have to live with.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeedraA212507 No problem! You might find help from other users if you post this question in the computer questions and tips forum. Good luck.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP