Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Ballistic bogus scores

I've probably played well over a hundred games so far, and haven't been able to break 5k. I scoured the Internet looking for a videos of anyone getting 100k or more and found NOTHING. The top 10 scores on the leaderboard are looking more and more fake/hacked/made up, and until I'm able to see someone scoring 100k or more, let alone 1M+, there just not possible. Even sending a comment to Arkadium asking about videos of others scoring high in this game and they couldn't point me in the right direction.

Trusted Contributor

Arkadium is a joke from Russia!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi @StephenK299223, I can confirm that Ballistic does have scores that can get in the millions. Ballistic doesn't have a time limit so gamers can really stretch out their gameplay. If they play well and get into a solid strategy (and make no mistakes) their scores can get very significant and exponentially increase. It does take a significant amount of time to do but it’s achievable.

Regular Contributor

Might be easier if you mentioned what game you are referring

Regular Contributor

The game is called BALLISTIC.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank You for the info,  now it makes sense,  played a little and it sure appears practice is the game and understang the game play.   Like so many of the games it matters on what device you are playing the game with,  a mouse on a desktop is difficult,  I couldn't imagine on a phone with your finger,  I play on a 12 inch touch screen tablet with a gaming stylus.  For me it makes a big difference.   Just my two cents.  Still trying to figure out how to get 32,000,000,000 billion on blackjack,  you cant win every hand,   end of rant   Dave I

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Annie ~  I agree with your assessment.  Practice does help but Arkadium and the program are not written for the player to win or even have a chance at winning - the odds are in favor of the House in Blackjack and in Ballistic there are probably thousands of programs bc each time you start a new game, the board is different. Some are easy, some are not.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Ballistic does have scores that can get in the millions. Ballistic doesn't have a time limit so gamers can really stretch out their gameplay. If they play well and get into a solid strategy (and make no mistakes) their scores can get very significant and exponentially increase. It does take a significant amount of time to do but it’s achievable.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP