Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Are you good with numbers?

Are you good with numbers and does that tie in with your choice of games played? Share your favorite game where a proficiency in mathematical thinking gives you an edge!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Love Sukoku!

Social Butterfly

Sudoku rules!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Try https://www.nerdlegame.com/

It's easier than it looks.

0 Kudos

Contract OR duplicate bridge

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used to play contract bridge but it's been a lot of years. When I graduated high school I was 17 and a lot of places won't hire you until you're 18. My Mom was the manager of our local senior citizens center and I worked there until I was 18. My job was to do whatever needed to be done and that included helping the ladies lay out their quilts (and quilt with them), deliver meals, do the dishes, help cook and assemble meals, full service on the ceramics and lessons (buying greenware, firing the pieces, etc.) and playing cards when another was needed. I come from a long line of euchre players (and some double-deck pinochle players) so they taught me contract bridge (my high school biology teacher was the one who drafted me). I loved it there - how many places can you get paid to play cards? I miss those people.....

0 Kudos
Contributor

Do you still play Bridge ? 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hmmm. Well, I play Math Workout on my phone.....

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP