Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you a trivia buff?

Have you always been a trivia buff? What games do you like to play?

Conversationalist

Big "Trivial Pursuit" fan here. I have about twenty-five different card sets, ranging from the original "Genus" from 1982 to various editions based on pop-culture properties from the last few years.

I pick them up in thrift stores, usually in near-brand-new condition because evidently it's a popular game to give as a gift, but a very unpopular game to actually play.  Thankfully I have at least one friend who likes it as much as I do.

Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne  Great question!  Loved trivia based games all my life.  My favorite games are Quiddler, Mexican Train (dominoes), RumiKube, Scattergories and Boggle.  All reinforce my true nerd status.

Social Butterfly

I play trivia question of the day with Alexa daily.  I usually get them right and have accumulated hundreds of points which have absolutely no value.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I like many of the Trivia subjects, TV , the gameshows,  but only good in a few,

kinda one sided I would say.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I enjoy trivia games and do them daily on the internet.  Currently, I participate in Trip Trivia, Trivia Daily, Travel Trivia, History Trivia, and others.  It seems that the longer I play, the more types of trivia pop up with different subjects.  If I ignore a question that doesn't interest me, it'll continue to pop up until I finally answer it.  It's very satisfying when I can answer questions without first researching the answer.  Also, the couple of these sites that keep my score of correct answers gives me incentive to play more.  I find it's good for my brain to learn new things, and to remember the old!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am not much of a game person... I do retain some items in my brain but they are a mish mash of items... I will play games w grandkids.. and do word puzzles daily... Occas watch trivia / game shows.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP