Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays FAQs

What are the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays?

In AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays individuals compete against each other in AARP's games for the chance to win $100.  Specific games, defined by game date, are available for participants to compete in to achieve the highest score in the first gameplay, which earns the winner $100.

Like traditional sports, online tournaments emphasize fair play, sportsmanship, and adherence to rules and guidelines. Cheating or unsportsmanlike behavior can lead to disqualification.

*Players can win a maximum of one time each month

How do I participate in AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays?

Login to your AARP online account on AARP.org and visit AARP Games Tournaments Tuesdays any time before the closing date of that specific game date (tournaments run for six (6) days). Pay close attention to the qualifying game date to make sure you are competing in the week’s tournament game. See the complete list of qualifying games at https://www.aarp.org/games/tournament-tuesdays/

Don't have a registered AARP online account on AARP.org? Get started today

Who can participate in AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays?

Participation is free to anyone who has a registered AARP online account on AARP.org and is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Visit the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays page to see the official rules for each tournament.

What games are featured in the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays?

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays play in 2024 will be listed on our Tournament Tuesdays page .

How do I find upcoming AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays to join?

Visit the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays page for a listing of tournament dates and selected AARP Right Again! Trivia game dates included in each Tuesday's tournament play.

Do I need to be logged in?

Yes, you need to be logged in to save your score.

How many times can I enter AARP Games Tournaments?

Participants can enter once each week with their first score on the qualifying game.

Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries, and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.

Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.

What is the prize for winning an AARP Games Tournaments?

One prize package per AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays will be awarded each week to the person achieving the highest score for $100 in weekly prizes.

Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The winner will receive the Prize within ten (10) business days of being confirmed as the winner. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants. An individual, including a member of his/her household, regardless of email address used, may only win one (1) AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays in a thirty (30) day period. 

Do I have to play the game on a Tuesday?

The qualifying game can be played any time within the week after it goes live. Only the first gameplay will qualify for the tournament. Each game date goes live on Tuesdays at midnight ET and is available to play through the following Monday at 11:59:59 PM ET.  

How are the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays announced and notified?

The participant with the highest score achieved in their first play of the qualifying game will be selected after the closing of the previous week's game. Winners will be notified by email from AARPgames@aarp.org. All winners will be posted to the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays Winners forum after confirmation of winnings. Official Rules can be viewed from the AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays landing page next to each tournament date.

Still have questions?

Make sure to check out the AARP Games Talk forum for our FAQs. You can also get AARP Help online and support by phone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET weekdays by calling 1-866-839-0463.

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

I'd like to know why games are cutting off short. I'll be down to 10 seconds left or 5 seconds, or in some cases 2 minutes or more. Then the screen asks if I want to watch a (AARP) video or go back to the game.  Either way, it has already ended your game.  You might as well have a basketball referee grab the game ball, 10 seconds before the buzzer ends the game.  Fans would not be happy at all about it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP