Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

AARP Games Spring Cash Sweepstakes

Here’s your chance to win $1,500 in Weekly Drawings and a $5,000 Grand Prize! Enter Now on AARP Games!

No purchase necessary. Ends 5/11/22. See Official Rules. 

1A875D78-4DC8-412A-A6F8-C11E0E80FC3B.png

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

AARPLynne

the ad says “make sure to check back here each week to see if you’re the lucky winner! “

I check back but don’t see any comments as to a winner or not. Do I have to log in again to see if I have won anything ??? 🥴🥴 Where I am suppose to be looking to see if I won ???

BTW: can you explain why in the body of my reply when I enter the @ sign in front of your name and anyone else for that matter it jumps to the profile page. This happens on the Apple iPad Air most of the time, sometimes on the laptop too ????. 
Thanks
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry if this wasn't clear, you can see the winners listed on the AARP Sweeps landing page - our first winner is up - https://www.aarp.org/getrewards/campaigns/games-spring-sweeps.html 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Reading the Fine Print...

‎03-19-2022 08:49 PM

WebWiseWoman asks...

Hi, @AARPTeri !

"Would you be able to verify something regarding "AARP Games Spring Cash Sweepstakes"?

If so, we only need (can) enter once; that entry applies through the entire "promotional period", correct? "

Response from AARPJanelleM  - Community Concierge - ‎03-21-2022 09:56 AM

" @WebWiseWoman Good question! You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period, this entry will enter you into all of the drawings. Official rules and complete terms can be found here: https://eprize-content.s3.amazonaws.com/aarp/254919/rules.htm "

Thanks to WebWiseWoman  for asking a critical question that I was also thinking of. 👍

So it  seems we need to only enter "only once" for the entire promotion; for all eight weekly entry periods

If there are any official corrections/ verifications - please reply.

😎

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, @AARPJanelleM answered @WebWiseWoman 's question correctly - "You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing as well as all subsequent Entry Period drawings."

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP