Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Games Center is Live!

Welcome to AARP Games Center.jpgWe’re proud to bring you our newest channel on AARP.org, the AARP Games Center.

In the Center, you'll find a directory of all our AARP Games, including your favorite Word, Trivia, Puzzle, Action, Rewards, and Arcade categories. You'll also see a full listing of our Staying Sharp games and others for Members-Only. Just click on the game tile to go to the game start page. 

The Games Center also brings other meaningful offers and information to your fingertips. Discovering what’s new at AARP has never been easier!

FAQs:

How do I access my Recently Played Games?

Stay engaged with your favorite AARP Games by easily accessing your recently played title. Simply log in to your AARP account and click this link > https://games.aarp.org/category/recently-played . This feature makes it convenient to continue enjoying the games you love. 

How do I find a list of all the AARP Games?

For those of you unable to find your favorite games, you can locate a list of all the games here > https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/

How do I provide my Feedback?

The new AARP Games Center will support customizing your game experience to be right just for you. Please help us understand how we can improve your experience by providing your input on the red tab survey on the right side of the page.

How do I explore all games?

To see all Games, hover on the ‘Games’ link in the top navigation bar at the top of the page and click on the bubble labeled All. Clicking "All" brings you to the All Games page, https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/, where you can play all your favorite games. 

Hover over Games, then click 'All'Hover over Games, then click 'All'

How do I explore categories?

To see all the categories, hover on the ‘Games’ link in the top navigation bar at the top of the page and click on the bubble representing the category you want to visit. If you’re looking for the yellow announcement banner, on the Games Center, the announcement banner is just under our carousel. Watch for exciting contests, sweeps, new games, and features in this area. 

How do I get back to the other home page?

Simply choose a game of your choice and then click on the 'Games' link at the top left of the page.

How do I get back to the Games Center?

Go to the AARP logo in the upper left to return to the aarp.org website and click on the 'Games' in the top navigation bar.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired Moderator

We heard you! For those of you unable to find your favorite games, you can locate a list of all the games here https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/

You can also stay engaged with your favorite AARP Games by quickly accessing your recently played titles. Simply log in to your AARP account and use this link >https://games.aarp.org/category/recently-played

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Contributor

wish one day…. At least 1 or 2 times a year- someone would come in and move everything in their house!!!

socks, shoes, pots - pans, then they would have to contact the moving company to request where to locate them… & right when they get use to it! Bam!! They move it again-

Then they move all the buttons and controls in their vehicle and they gotta call somebody for that too.

when everyone has different programs (apps) they use…& they change those too.. it’s all unnecessary stress-

i have this app mainly for the games-(just 3-4 I play regularly)….so I can relax… if they keep stressing me out- I’m outa here and so are my payments too!  I’m with you.

I posted this is more than one spot- I wish all would get the message.

Info Seeker

On the new page, click a game. 10x10 is on top for me. Next, instead of playing it, click the word Games under the red banner. 
Boom. Old screen format. 
😊

0 Kudos
Contributor

Finally a shortcut that actually works! I was close to just deleting the app from my phone. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Not sure why you changed this. I exclusively use an iPad and now half of everything is cut off 

Contributor

Generally I try to be positive.  However, the new Games page is really awful.  PLEASE abandon this “improvement” and return to the previous user friendly page.  I cannot find the games I am looking for.  It is not easy to navigate this new page.  I really enjoyed doing these games every day, but now that joy has disappeared in one poof.  😒

Retired Moderator

Hi @DavidH334337, just making sure you saw my post yesterday that helps explain how to navigate.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/AARP-Games-Center-is-Live/m-p/2527176/highlight/true#M3916

Hopefully that helps!

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

On the new page, click a game. 10x10 is on top for me. Next, instead of playing it, click the word Games under the red banner. 
Boom. Old screen format. 
😊

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Scott,

thanks for the information.  Coming from my computer background adding two additional clicks is not user friendly.  Before it was you click on my games and it opened to the page of games. Whoever thought adding two more clicks to bury the main page, makes me think they did not use the page or have their customers in mind.

Contributor

I agree.  I liked having my "regular" games in an easy to find spot at the bottom.  Now I have to go hunting...not sure it's worth bothering!!!

Contributor

I second this!

Kudos
Views

Not happy with the new format here and loss of Mahjongg Dimensions. I suppose the contract with Arkadium ran out. Wish you would bring it back. 

Kudos
Views

Not happy with this new format. Lost my favorite marjong game. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SusanG657885 Navigating to our Mahjongg Games has not been lost.  To see all the Mahjongg Games, hover on the ‘Games’ link in the top navigation bar at the top of the page and click on the bubble labeled Mahjongg. Clicking "All" brings you to the All Games page, https://www.aarp.org/games/category/mahjongg/, where you can play all your favorite Mahjongg games. 

Games Navigation to Mahjongg.JPG

0 Kudos
Contributor

Face it, you guys/gals just messed up.  I hate going thru hoops because it's fun for computer nerds.

Info Seeker

Boom. Old screen format. 
😊

0 Kudos
Contributor

I agree Sandy, regarding new format.  I enjoy playing some of the games, however the new format is not user friendly!!!!!

Contributor

The new format for games is helpful in this way: I’ve been trying to stop wasting so much time playing them, and this change will take my time spent on AARP games right down to zero. I’m not willing to invest time to learn to navigate the new system.

Periodic Contributor

You make a very good point, I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Contributor

I agree 100%.  Time better spent elsewhere. I’m done with their games. 

Contributor

Awful. My games are gone. Nothing but ads that won’t close. Navigation is terrible. Why on earth did they 

Retired Moderator

Hi @CherylW887492, just making sure you saw my post yesterday that helps explain how to navigate.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/AARP-Games-Center-is-Live/m-p/2527176/highlight/true#M3916

Hopefully that helps!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Agree. Really difficult to find games that I play 

Contributor

New large font and larger icons mean I need to scroll a lot more than before.  Can I return to the old page format?  Much easier to navigate.

Info Seeker

Boom. Old screen format. 
😊

Contributor

THANK YOU

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Really poor experience, not even close to being responsive on my mobile device. 

Retired Moderator

If navigating from the top menu you will see "Games" if you hover over that it will show each game category from there you can select which category of Games you would like to play. 

Games Center Nav.png

In addition, if you click on "Games" from the top menu. Categories are displayed throughout the page and for each category there is a "View All" button to the right of the category title for you to see all games for that individual category.

https://www.aarp.org/games/

View All.PNG

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Nonetheless, specific games are hard to find or have been ELIMINATED!  Why?? Please return to previous games. These are awful. Will enjoy games from other apps. 

Contributor

I certainly agree. I don't like the new format!

Periodic Contributor

Your suggestion presumes the user is on a desktop or large tablet, it doesn’t work on a phone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP