Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Kudos
Views
Moved:

Trump Brings Prestige to the Mail Order Bride Industry.

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: help for my husband

Message 2 of 3

@m160735k wrote:

We usually have small fights when we go and buy things together. The last day too, we had some fight regarding the things which we should buy. I irritated him for a long time.
And he just gave me a slap after all his patience was lost. I started crying and began to shout. I have not thought it was a public place.
Someone in the shop called the cop and when they came only, I realized the situation. The people in the shop saw my hubby slapping me and they informed the cop. The cop charged him a case. I told them that I don't have any complaints. But that was of no use.
I am desperate for the situation and need not know what to do. I need to prove that my husband did it due to the situation and he did not mean to harm me. My friend told to meet some domestic assault lawyers to get legal assistance for my husband. Can someone suggest a solution?

@m160735k,

If he physically assaulted you then he meant to harm you.

You are blaming yourself ("I irritated him for a long time") and you shouldn't.

This is also an activity that has been repeated over and over ("we usually have small fights").

These small fights have escalated to physical harm on his part.

You both need to seek marital counseling.

If he refuses, then listen to your friend..... sometimes they see things you can't see because you are too close to the situation.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

help for my husband

Message 3 of 3

I need an advice, please. Shopping for the family usually occur two times a month and I and my hubby go for the purchase together. What happened last week is that my hubby and I went to a nearby shop. We were buying things.
We usually have small fights when we go and buy things together. The last day too, we had some fight regarding the things which we should buy. I irritated him for a long time.
And he just gave me a slap after all his patience was lost. I started crying and began to shout. I have not thought it was a public place.
Someone in the shop called the cop and when they came only, I realized the situation. The people in the shop saw my hubby slapping me and they informed the cop. The cop charged him a case. I told them that I don't have any complaints. But that was of no use.
I am desperate for the situation and need not know what to do. I need to prove that my husband did it due to the situation and he did not mean to harm me. My friend told to meet some domestic assault lawyers to get legal assistance for my husband. Can someone suggest a solution?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs