Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ˜ฑ Would YOU REPORT Child Abuse YOU KNOW About?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ˜ฑ Would YOU REPORT Child Abuse YOU KNOW About?

Read comments and/or comment.

I know in the 50's when I was born, this was around. BUT it seems of late I am reading more stories about it.

WE would luv to hear from you! ๐Ÿ™‚

โžก๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again. โฌ…๏ธ

Anonymous
Not applicable

(5 comments) I will IF I can do it ANONYMOUSLY and will NOT be "involved" in anyway. Lol, luv living and need to stay alive for my future grandkids.

I just had to do this last week using an email I use when I want to HIDE.

My main one I have my name on.

Now to hope they look into things before my "adopted" 6-year old granddaughter (next door) gets molested.

In fact, she just visited me earlier while her mother and DRUG DEALING boyfriend were out. She was left with her older brother, middle school who obviously was NOT watching her. ๐Ÿ˜ช Glad she came my way instead of wandering off like she is famous for. NO shoes, hair a hot mess and clothes. Poor baby....๐Ÿ˜ค

Lol, kids will TELL your biz!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ = I know my daughter did!

I NEVER "ask" this child anything, I just let her talk.

Told me today the NEW boyfriend's name and that he and her mother were running ERRANDS. And you know what those ERRANDS are....

I know I drove my "only" child crazy with being too PROTECTIVE, but I hope I was successful at keeping her SAFE until she left for college at age 18. Kids sometimes will NOT tell us everything....

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Fully understand your anonymity concerns @Anonymous , but echoing every other post so far gotta say:

Put yourself in the child's shoes.  Do everything you can as soon as you can.

Your hesitancy is understandable in a culture that still accepts the antisocial notion of 'Snitches Get Stitches', but when children are part of the situation, courage must win out.  If the situation is somehow different from your perception that will be bourne out and no harm done, but if things are as they sound, inaction is loaded with at least as many  regrets as action.

Anonymous
Not applicable

(2 comments) Hi Eric @EricC28201 , I stated I have reported it anonymously = did my part. I mind my own biz and keep safe too.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Wasn't trying to cast aspersions Nicole, just trying to echo support for your concerns.  I did read the whole thread and could have chosen my words better.

Here's the R.C.A.'d version for your review:

Fully understand your anonymity concerns @Anonymous  , and echoing every other post so far gotta say:

It is good of you to put yourself in the child's shoes and do everything you can as soon as you can.

Your concerns are understandable in a culture that still accepts the antisocial notion of 'Snitches Get Stitches', but when children are part of the situation, courage must win out. If the situation is somehow different from your perception that will be bourne out and no harm done, but if things are as they seem, inaction is loaded with at least as many regrets as action.

Periodic Contributor

Yes I would asap! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP